Remember that post about Groundhogs Day...the Flu Version?
It's happening again. Poor Ella.
If any good has come from this it's that we now have the cleanest playroom this side of the Mississippi. All of the stuffed animals got "baths" in the washing machine yesterday and the play kitchen is probably more sanitary than our real kitchen.
3 comments:
Did the stuffed animals come out looking normal? I washed an owl Talea got in England (after soupw as spilled on it), and it came out pretty bedraggled instead of it's soft, fluffy self. I don't know how to make them look decent and wash them at the same time. Did you have better luck? I hope you had hardwood or laminate or tile or something so you didn't have to shampoo carpets.
I'm so sorry!!!!!!
That is TOTALLY gong around our neighborhood right now. Heaven help us. I'm sorry it hit your house.
Post a Comment