We had a great time this last weekend. We met at Jan's in St. Louis and made our way up to Carthage and Nauvoo, IL. The trip was perfect. The weather was amazing and we were all able to relax, enjoy the sites and just hang out. Thanks Jan for hosting and providing the best food! Can't wait for the next retreat.
I'm so glad that you got to experience Nauvoo. It has such an amazing and spiritual feeling to it. I am so happy that you get to go on sister vacations too. I wish that we could pull that off, but just not possible at this point and time. Maybe someday! :)
Hyrum and I went to Nauvoo when we drove semi and were able to do initiatories in the temple. It was amazing. The temple was pretty new then. Didn't you just love it!!??
Eva Cassidy isn't the LDS singer that Michele was talking about this last weekend was it? I love this song. I must agree with you that Trevor is the cutest baby ever. I love the enhancement you did on that picture.
6 comments:
I'm so glad that you got to experience Nauvoo. It has such an amazing and spiritual feeling to it. I am so happy that you get to go on sister vacations too. I wish that we could pull that off, but just not possible at this point and time. Maybe someday! :)
Hyrum and I went to Nauvoo when we drove semi and were able to do initiatories in the temple. It was amazing. The temple was pretty new then. Didn't you just love it!!??
I love Nauvoo! What a fun weekend. -Samantha
Eva Cassidy isn't the LDS singer that Michele was talking about this last weekend was it? I love this song. I must agree with you that Trevor is the cutest baby ever. I love the enhancement you did on that picture.
Karen,
Mindy Gledhill is the LDS singer.
great pictures. pass those along
Post a Comment