Friday, January 16, 2009

How you doin'?









I have a gamillion pictures to download, but I misplaced my card reader in the move. So you are suck with oldie but goodies until I either a) locate missing reader b) get off my lazy rear and use one of the many other ways I have to download pictures or c) buy a new reader. Until then enjoy!

4 comments:

The Nits said...

From the look of your first picture it looks like the east coast is not good for Hannah. She appears to be shrinking and her hair texture has really changed;)

Amanda said...

I know, it's really strange :)

Actually I had a problem uploading pictures and am too lazy to find another picture.

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to have you back posting again, with or without current pictures. Plus I like seeing those cute girls on the trampoline!

Beka said...

Hey I miss you! Can't we get another girlz weekend in the works yet? Is it too soon to justify?