Sunday, February 15, 2009

Go Fly a Kite




Last weekend we took advantage of a warm sunny day and went to the beach. The water was too cold to swim (think Oregon Coast) but the weather was great and there was just enough wind to fly the kites.




We hadn't been the the beach for months and it reminded all of us how much we love it. We are all looking forward to warmer weather and sunny days spent swimming, relaxing and playing at the beach.







*All you non creepy blog readers, how about taking a vacation to the North Carolina Coast. You could spend everyday at the beach and I'll even make you fruity drinks in coconut shells* Just think about it : )

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope I qualify as a non creepy reader.Save a spot for my towel o the beach. I'll be there.

Tiana Johnson said...

Oh, I wish! That would be a dream come true.