I would love to take them to DW, but I just can't convince John. Hopefully next year. My little girls are at the perfect "princess" age and I know they would love it.
This picture is so sweet. For some reason pictures of babies in Disneyland get me all emotional!
BTW I have a confession to make...sometimes I bring your blog up to be my soundtrack while I do other things. I absolutely adore every song you have on here ;) John Mayer's cover of Free Fallin' is my new favorite song!
5 comments:
So cute! So when are you taking her to Disneyworld? You live closer now.
I would love to take them to DW, but I just can't convince John. Hopefully next year. My little girls are at the perfect "princess" age and I know they would love it.
Wow, don't you miss that, she's so cute. I'm trying to enjoy Paige because I know it won't last long. What a great picture.
You have such cute children.
This picture is so sweet. For some reason pictures of babies in Disneyland get me all emotional!
BTW I have a confession to make...sometimes I bring your blog up to be my soundtrack while I do other things. I absolutely adore every song you have on here ;) John Mayer's cover of Free Fallin' is my new favorite song!
Post a Comment