John spotted these brand new jars at a garage sale. After buying 3 dozen, we went back for 2 more dozen. They are so cute and perfect for gifts.
Ella was my little helper for the day. She mashed, stirred and sampled the strawberries.
The finished product. I just love how pretty they are, don't you?
6 comments:
You go Martha Stewart!!! Too bad you don't live closer, we'd love to sample too! :)
You're so domestic. I love it!
I love the jars!
We just did that yesterday! I must be running on some kind of Amanda vibe these days.
My mom told me about the jars!! We had a good chuckle. They are way cute. Are you freezing them or do they seal well enough that way? Check you out!
Mmmmm... yummy.
I love homemade strawberry jam. I've never made any, but I always get my hands on some of my mom and grandma's. Maybe I should make my own someday......
Post a Comment