Sunday, September 27, 2009

11.5

We experimented with makeup today. Wow. Thankfully this girl has not discovered boys, yet. Having a preteen is so much fun! She is the perfect balance of goofy, fun loving, confident and elegant.





11 comments:

gpbiggs said...

NO No you can't put her in make-up we're not old enough for you to have a daughter this age. You're still babysitting Mark, David, Tracy and Amy for me not a mom of an eleven year old almost 12. You have cute kids. By the way talk about a mini you.
Patty Biggs

Amanda said...

Thanks :) No she is not going to really wear makeup, this was just for fun. She is only allowed to wear lip gloss :)
And yes, where did the time go!? Ahhhh I'm not ready for everything that comes with a preteen/teenager.

Rebecca said...

She's a little hottie! And yes, she does look like a mini-Amanda. I hope John has a bat ready to chase all those teenage boys away! Great pictures, as usual!

Rebecca said...

she may not be noticing boys yet... but i'm sure they are noticing her! gorgeous girl!

Rebecca said...

Seriously. Beautiful. She is her own person, but there are definitely Amanda elements. It should give you and idea about yourself at that age. Always beautiful (inside and out) too.

Stacey said...

It is a good thing she hasn't discovered boys yet, because as soon as she does I am sure she will have a lot of attention. She is a beautiful girl, but with gene pool like hers you wouldn't expect anything different.
I just read about your Grandpa passing away. Sorry for your loss. He sounds like an amazing man.

I am thinking of you. Although that is not unusual. I often find myself laughing through out my life remembering some funny thing you did.

April said...

Okay. seriously, we could have been so hot. She looks so much like you and great pictures! I am going to call you like it or not.

Beka said...

I hope Brother Sharp has a shotgun handy. She is stunning!

Carolee Brown said...

wow and growing up way too fast! Pretty girl.

Wenger Family said...

wowee, gorgeous. My favorite is the 4th picture down. What a photographer too, nice work you two.

Johnson Jinx 09 said...

Wow! So pretty! Though she's just as pretty with a bare face. She has your eyes!