Tuesday, December 15, 2009

4!

Eleanor Sophia turned 4 on November 8th. As per her request we had a "Wainbow Birthday" complete with "babloons" and a wonderful artificially flavored and oh so unnaturally colored rainbow cake.
We spent the day in Wilmington, went to the movies, ate out and then spent a long time in Claire's looking at pretties (luckily for Jake and John Gamestop is across the street).






5 comments:

Stacey said...

It looks like a fun fun day. I must say cake looks pretty incredible just in itself.

Carolee Brown said...

wow she is growing fast. cute girl

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness. she is CUTE!!! Sounds like a perfect four year old celebration.

Beka said...

Wow that wainbow cake sure is colorful! Did anyone scream excitedly from the bathroom that they had wainbow poop the next day? Oh, maybe that's just my family...
She is getting so big...I miss her and her mom!

Michelle said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Your family is darling, and I LOVE LaDonna and Ben! Yay for new blog friends.