Sunday, January 27, 2008

Curly heads

I thought it would be so fun the curl the girls hair for church.  Addy had a hard time sleeping with the curlers, but Ella didn't mind at all.  The end result is adorable!  You can tell that Addy felt so pretty with her curly hair.


10 comments:

jan said...

They look so cute. Yay for you and your blog.

Beka said...

I totally remember the "nights on the curlers", how my head would ache until morning. Oh the things that we do for beauty. Your children are adorable! I'm so glad to see you blogging...now I can leave you lots of disturbing comments...

Rebecca said...

Definately worth it! They are adorable!
You guys sure make some beautiful kids!

Lately, Audrey has been asking me to straighten her hair with my flat iron. I've done it a few times and it's cute, but I'll always love the curls!

Check out the pictures
http://kiddfamily5.blogspot.com/2007/10/straight-hair.html

Rebecca said...

So cute! I need to try Syd's in curlers. I grew up w/ foam rollers every Sat night.

The Nits said...

DARLING!!! Tess would never go for it. The blog is Terrific! You are an artist and you've been hiding it under a dadgum bushel! Samantha

Stacey said...

Amanda,

I so love your blog. I enjoy hearing what you are up to and seeing your wonderful family. It has been a happy spot of my day. I am thinking of you, and will look forward to other updates.

Stacey

Groverfam said...

so great to have a way to see your growing family. they are all so adorable. I love your page, I can see it will be something really great.

Laurel Paul said...

Amanda, so glad you are taking some great photos. You still have a talent for it.

SarahCeleste said...

So beautiful! Amanda your photographs are beautiful! Love them!!! Love you

Tiana Johnson said...

OH MY GOSH!!! HOW CUTE!!! How in the world did you curl their hair so cute! What kind of curlers did you use? I tried to use the pink spongy curlers on Talea's hair once, but it ended up looking like a disaster! You've got to give me your secret!!