Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had such a fun Thanksgiving. I searched the internet and found an amazing cabin in Bryson City, NC. It was so nice just hanging out with the kids and not having to worry about a thing. We took a day trip over to TN and through The Smoky Mountains. The mountains were beautiful and we are definitely going to visit next Fall when the mountains are full of color.

Some of the highlights were:

*Waking up to the mountains
*The hot tub with a view
*Feeding Chuckles the spitting Llama
*The cool loft bedroom that the kids slept in
*Being schedule free
*Going to Gatlinburg, TN and riding a tram.
*Riding the Polar Express in downtown Bryson City.








This is Chuckles the Llama. Such a terrifying animal.

Apparently Chuckles is so scary, his mere presence causes reactions such as this:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well Chuckles does look pretty tall. Santa's white beard probably reminded Ella of Chuckles' long white fur. Sounds like an awesome adventure!!!

Tiana Johnson said...

I swear that we're twins separated at birth, reunited at 10, and then cruely separated again. I put my kids in Britax also. We both have Odysseys. I could go on and on. Our taste in homes is the same...well, at least I LOVE your houses. And I love the Smoky mountains. We stopped in Gatlinburg to play while we drove semi years ago, before kids. I miss you!!!!