Our St. Louis trip did not disappoint. The kids LOVED seeing their cousins. All together there were 9 kids ages 10 and under. Boy was it FUN! Some highlights were, The St. Louis Arch, The Cahokia Mounds (google it, very cool place), New Years Eve entertainment (thanks to Aunt Cammy), cousins playing non stop and virtually conflict free and of course spending time with family. Thanks Jan and Joe for hosting.
*if anyone has the video of John dancing and almost taking out the Christmas tree, I'd love a copy :) I think something that funny needs to be posted for all to enjoy!
1 comment:
Amanda, I ran into some old videos that my mom and I were going to throw out unil we relized they were the family videos. I think the break dancing one was in there with Scott and Sean Liecty. We need to convert it to a DVD.
Post a Comment