Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Observations

I have to write this down just so I'll remember it.

Jake: "When Ella grows up she is definitely, definitely going to be a drama queen."

Ella's reply upon hearing that observation,

"I am definitely, definitely bootiful (beautiful)."



Indeed. On both accounts.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Amanda,
Im looking forward to future stories about Ella. Funny that you'll have a drama queen b/c you really aren't one yourself. I can't believe I don't know your children in person. Thank heavens for blogs. I love to read your goings on. Please tell John hello from me. :)

Beka said...

It's nice to have a healthy self-esteem, isn't it? I miss that girl! I miss you too!

Rebecca said...

You have too many friends named Rebecca :) Anyway, cute story. I'm sure it will be so funny to read when she is a teenage drama queen!

amy welch said...

Great conversation! Reminds me of conversation at our house about 6 months ago.

Max:" Wendy, what's your favorite subject in school?"
Wendy "Just being pretty!"

Stacey said...

I love kids conversations! They make life so much fun. I really enjoy reading your blog.

Amanda said...

Amy that is so funny! Wendy is SUCH a character :)