Very sweet. My oldest starts kindergarten this year, but I'm homeschooling her, so I don't think I'll be down to one kid until all but one are off to school or married! I'm a little envious of you now...
Sydney is starting preschool 3 days a week so Taylor and I will have many hours alone this year. Taylor is going to Mom's Day Out Preschool one day a week so I'll be kid free for 2 1/2 hours. I can't wait!
LOVE YOUR BLOG! Britton and I are in the same boat. It has always been Benson and Britton with me, but Britton is not enjoying it so much. He wants his brother home.... I am just not up to par with what he wants! HA HA
6 comments:
so sweet
That's me and Lily this year! It's so nice to give your youngest for a minute what your oldest had for...more than a minute.
Very sweet. My oldest starts kindergarten this year, but I'm homeschooling her, so I don't think I'll be down to one kid until all but one are off to school or married! I'm a little envious of you now...
Sydney is starting preschool 3 days a week so Taylor and I will have many hours alone this year. Taylor is going to Mom's Day Out Preschool one day a week so I'll be kid free for 2 1/2 hours. I can't wait!
LOVE YOUR BLOG! Britton and I are in the same boat. It has always been Benson and Britton with me, but Britton is not enjoying it so much. He wants his brother home.... I am just not up to par with what he wants! HA HA
Yeah! I just have Elly and we are really enjoying it too. You take the best pictures.
Post a Comment