I think it's hitting me. You are going to have to bear with me for the next few months as I eulogize my house and everything good that WA was and is. Building this house was A LOT of hard work and stressful at times, but looking at pictures tonight just made me sad. It's amazing how fast the direction you want for your life can change. Changes (even welcomed ones) are still so very hard.
I'm not even going to touch the leaving family/ friends issue. Yikes, way too sad.
I was wondering when this was coming! You absolutely have reason to be sad. I'm sorry you are sad but I'm sure you have many wonderful times awaiting you in NC.
I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. Seriously, that home is something to truly be proud of, but when it's time to move on it just is. Good luck getting through the emotional roller coaster!
5 comments:
I can't believe how tiny Jake and Addie were! Amazing. Samantha
You had a great house...one to be missed...and I'm not even going to bring up the friends and family either. Too sad for everyone.
I was wondering when this was coming! You absolutely have reason to be sad. I'm sorry you are sad but I'm sure you have many wonderful times awaiting you in NC.
I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. Seriously, that home is something to truly be proud of, but when it's time to move on it just is. Good luck getting through the emotional roller coaster!
i don't get attached to a lot of things, but i do get attached to my homes. with everything you put into it, i can't even imagine how you're feeling!
oh well... on to bigger and better, right? ;)
Post a Comment